Using principles from the Predictable Success model, developed by Les McKeown (who taught Cherian directly), you’ll learn where your nonprofit is, identify where you want to go, and develop a specific strategic plan to help you get there.
Need help with strategy, messaging, or donor engagement?
Whether you’re struggling in one area or a combination of all three, we have the tools and resources to help you achieve sustainable success.
- Identify where you’re at in the Predictable Success life cycle, along with where you want to be and what you need to do to get there.
- Access free quizzes, sessions, or other low-cost resources to implement the Predictable Success model on your own.
- Use the Predictable Success Scalability Matrix to resolve specific issues within your organization.
- If you’d like help implementing any of these strategies on your journey towards Predictable Success, you can book a full-day workshop or develop a long-term strategic planning process with Cherian.
Investments and endowments are your most important tool in moving towards financial sustainability. You’ll learn how to create, manage, and sustain your impact through investments, gifting strategies, and customized investment portfolios.
- Create planning documents, policies, and other collateral to market planned giving opportunities to donors.
- Build and implement a customized investment strategy designed to meet your organization’s specific needs.
- Develop highly specialized portfolios designed specifically for non-profits with both passive and active investment strategies.
- Sustain your organization by building donor relationships and developing sophisticated gifting strategies that support long-range growth.
Stop settling for over-simplified messaging strategies that everyone else is using. Using a patented scientific process developed by Dr. Howard Moskowitz, you can pinpoint exact messaging strategies to reach your donors and drive specific behaviors. Cherian has trained directly with Dr. Moskowitz and Dan Ariely and completed behavioral economics coursework at Harvard University, and uses his insight to help your nonprofit identify messaging strategies that actually work.
- Find out why preference analysis is much better for your organization than what you’re currently doing
- Develop an experimental model to test 16 different concepts.
- Get unbiased, inexpensive, actionable results in a few days (or even hours!).
- Review your results and get immediate action steps to implement into your messaging strategies.
Ready to transform your nonprofit with solutions that actually work?
1. Book a Free Strategy Call
Book a free, no-obligation strategy call, and I’ll help you identify your best next step so your nonprofit can apply the data and execute successful strategies that fit your organization.
2. Apply the Research
Armed with the research and the right strategy to make it work for you, apply what you’ve learned to your nonprofit.
3. Grow your Nonprofit
Take your nonprofit to the next level with sustainable revenue streams that transform your programs and make a greater impact.